Workers' Compensation Injury

Our Practice Accepts Alaska State Workers' Compensation insurance. We do not accept out of state nor Federal Workers' compensation claims. In the event that your treatment may be due to a worker's compensation injury, you must have filed a claim with your employer or have an open claim in order for us to bill them. We will need a workers' compensation form completed by you at the time of your first visit which will be sent in with the billing. This form asks for the date of injury, a concise explanation of the incident, a claim number, employer's name and address, as well as the insurer's name, address, phone number, and the name of the assigned adjuster. Please only fill out Sections 1 and 2 of this form.

If all the necessary information is given at the time of service, payment will not be collected from you.